Some ideas that have been put on the table before
Lynton will always try something new
- Confirm a time, a date and venue and contact details (email and mobile) Is it inside or outside. Contingency plans.
- Find out names of couple
- Arrange a meeting
- Will there be friends involved in the ceremony and what role will they play.
- Find out their story to develop a narrative. Advise it is not a legal ceremony
- Discuss vows to be included
- What traditions, rituals, cultural symbols for ceremony. Are there traditional songs, poems, etc
- Who will do any readings or poems
- Are there any special requirements, symbols they would like to use
- Offer suggestions based on your experience to different ceremonies, like unity candle, sand etc
- What resources will you need – PA, candles, certificate. Depending on ritual will determine what equipment is needed